Following access and browsing of this site, the data related to identified or identifiable individuals may be processed.
The “Data Controller” is “Villa Malatesta”with registered and executive office in via Collina 1053 – 47824 – Poggio Berni (RN).
As established in the information referred to in Article 13, paragraph 1 – letter f of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated June 30, 2003, “When the Data Controller appoints more than one Data Supervisor, at least one of them shall be listed, specifying the website of the communication network or the methods by which the updated list of Data Supervisors can be easily accessed”. In order to comply with the regulatory requirements, an updated list of Data Supervisors is available.
By writing or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, it is possible to request said list.
Place of data processing
The data processing related to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and at Edita S.r.l., via Flaminia 138, Rimini and they are carried out only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of data processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data originating from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users submitting requests of informative material are used only to perform the service requested and are not disclosed to third parties. The personal data provided by users submitting requests of informative material (brochures, request for quotes etc.) are used only to perform the service requested and are not disclosed to third parties.
Types of data processed
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and IP protocol, type of browser and operating system of the computer used, date, time and length stay on the site, pages viewed, any search engine from which the user accessed the site). It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their own nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users. These data are used only to obtain
anonymous statistical information on the Site use and to check its proper operation and they are deleted immediately after processing. The information collected automatically can be used by “Villa Malatesta” to ascertain responsibility in the event of any cyber crimes against the site, for statistic purposes, to improve browsing and the contents of the site). This is without prejudice to the possibility of using the data to determine liability.
Data voluntary provided by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, needed to meet the requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Please note that the personal and/or corporate data entered in the forms on the website www.villamalatesta.it are protected by “Villa Malatesta” and are used to answer users’ questions, provide the information requested or contact the user about the services provided or for any promotions and/or special offers.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what was specified regarding the browsing data, the user is free to provide “Villa Malatesta” with the personal data contained in the information request forms . The provision of personal data and related consent to the processing is necessary to be able to use the services offered. Failure to provide consent to the processing or the subsequent revocation of the authorization leads to the cancellation of the request with the consequent cancellation from the services offered by the site.
Data processing methods
First of all, what are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file (a few bytes in size) exchanged between a website and your browser and normally it is used by the website manager to store the information needed to improve website browsing.
Is it possible to disable or change them?
The main and most popular browsers accept all cookies by default. You can change this option, through the features on your browser, completely disabling the function or at least requesting that for each incoming cookie you will be asked for explicit consent to accept the cookie.
Are cookies used also on this site?
The personal data provided may be communicated to:
– Public institutions in compliance with laws, regulations and community regulations
– Transferred abroad with the prior consent of the user and within the limits referred to in articles 42 and 43 of Legislative Decree No. 196.
Rights of the interested parties
The parties to which the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or rectification (article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – fully reported). Pursuant to this Article the parties shall have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing. In addition, the requests reach the Data Controller using the contact information listed above. Regarding the processing listed above, the user may exercise the rights detailed in Article 7 of Law Decree No. 196/2003, of which the integral content is reported below:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied to the processing performed with the use of electronic means; d) the identification data of the Data Controller, Data Supervisors and Appointed Representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the parties or categories of parties to which the data may be communicated or that may become aware of them as Appointed Representative in the territory of the State, Managers or People in Charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, corection or wheneved desired the integration of the data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed against the law, including those for which the safekeeping of the data is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the transactions detailed in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in terms of content, to those to which the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in those cases in which meeting this requirement is impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate respect to the right protected.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in full or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her even if related to the purpose of the collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her in order to send advertising material or direct sales or to carry out market researches or sales communications.